Training and Continuing Medical Education
LOHF empowers and educates community members and health professionals to enhance the mental well-being of youth and children in Lancaster County. Download current flyer.
Continuing Medical Education
Our CME lectures are open to the public, and free to attend. (Category 1A CME credits are available for DOs through Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. They include dinner at 5:30 p.m., followed by the lecture from 6:00-7:00 p.m.
All CMEs are held at UPMC Pinnacle–Lititz, 1500 Highlands Drive, Lititz, PA 17543, in the Multipurpose Room (use visitor entrance).
Diagnosing Teen Suicide Risk in Primary Care–Part 1
April 23, 2019 | presented by Breesha Comish, LMFT
- Identifying youth in your office at risk for suicide
- Understanding screening options
- How to conduct a screen with a youth and their family
Diagnosing Teen Suicide Risk in Primary Care–Part 2
May 21, 2019 | presented by Breesha Comish, LMFT
- Once a positive screen shows up, what are the options?
- How to create a safety plan that includes the family
- Understand referrals and levels of care in Lancaster County